Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING UPDATE: Please note that we are closed for a quick summer break and that our next shipping date will be Monday 26th July 2021.
- We do our best to keep shipping costs down and recommend priority shipping for items over £100.00.
- All orders placed on a credit card must be shipped to a billing address of the card, for the first time customers. No exceptions.
- All orders are shipped next business day and orders received on Saturday/Sunday or Bank Holiday will be shipped next business day.
- Any order that will come back to us because of incorrect/incomplete address provided by the customer will be reshipped with additional shipping charge.
Delivery Time & Carrier Information
- We ship, first class, via Royal Mail and all deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
- All orders over £100 or being shipped to Europe or International destinations are also tracked.
- Delivery time is approximately 2-3 business days within UK.
- Shipping to Europe or International destinations is approximately 1-3 weeks, but mostly this depends upon the customs clearance and is hard to predict. Please allow ample time for your body jewellery to arrive.
Any item being returned must be in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition unless returning for defect.
You need to include a copy of your order or order number with a note of your full address and contact information. Returns are sent at the buyers cost unless returning for defect.
- All returns need to be sent to following address (after you obtain authorisation).
42 Gillbent Road
Cheshire SK8 6NB
- Please note that costs associated with the original order ie. postage costs/PayPal fees incurred will not be refunded and orders over 30 days will be provided with a credit note.